[open-science] response to the White House RFI on OA to publicly funded research

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:30:19 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am in the process of finalizing
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Committee/Areas_of_interest/Open-access_policy/Request_for_Information_on_Public_Access_to_Peer-Reviewed_Scholarly_Publications_Resulting_From_Federally_Funded_Research
.

Any input still welcome.

Haven't had time to draft anything for the data RFI other than a few
edits in the Kiteware doc. Anyone know of any other public response to
that one?

Thanks and cheers,

Daniel