[open-science] response to the White House RFI on OA to publicly funded research

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:17:56 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am done with the draft on the OA part:

The document sits at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Committee/Areas_of_interest/Open-access_policy/Request_for_Information_on_Public_Access_to_Peer-Reviewed_Scholarly_Publications_Resulting_From_Federally_Funded_Research
.

Any response from OKF in sight?

As for the data part, I am looking into the list of public responses at
http://friendfeed.com/researchremix/5548a8e4/thread-to-keep-track-of-publicly-available
. Not sure whether I will manage to submit something in time for that
one.

Cheers,

Daniel