[open-science] text-mining licence exemplar

anthony at beckhome.info anthony at beckhome.info
Wed Jun 6 12:50:50 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm just submitting an invited paper to the Journal of World Archaeology
as part a an 'open archaeology' theme. World archaeology is published by
Taylor and Francis. As the theme is about 'open' there's been some
discussion about the nature of the access licence. One thing I would like
is for the journal to allow text mining on this issue in perpetuity.

The editor has asked me for an exemplar license(s). I've googled but not
come across anything. Does anyone have a link to an exemplar licence they
can point me towards.

Many thanks

Ant