[open-science] text-mining licence exemplar

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:59:04 UTC 2012

The Creative Commons Attribution Licence implicitly allows text-mining
(even if not expressly referred to in the legal text)

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

"You are free:

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work
to make commercial use of the work"

This is what I assume most of us here on the Open Science mailing list
would recommend for academic journal publications.

Best,

Ross