[open-science] text-mining licence exemplar

anthony at beckhome.info anthony at beckhome.info
Wed Jun 6 13:07:11 UTC 2012

Thanks Mike and Ross,

Unfortunately Taylor and Francis are not going to go for any form of CC
licence.

The texts in this issues will be made available for 6 months and then
revert to T&Fs normal terms and conditions. What I want to do is to allow
text mining of the papers for at least that 6 month period and potentially
in perpetuity. Hence, I want/need some clause that specifically allows
text mining.

Best

Ant