[open-science] [Open-access] [okfn-discuss] Open Data Handbook v1.0

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:56:37 UTC 2012

Thanks Diane.

Laura,

Could you please set up stage for working towards Open Research Data
Handbook.

What you say? we should post about this in various forums so that all
others who are interested in this activity would join us?

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology
(WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036

CISH http://www.cishlko.org
ARSSF http://www.arssf.co.nr
My site http://www.gutam.co.nr
My Publications http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/