[open-science] [Open-access] [okfn-discuss] Open Data Handbook v1.0

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Mar 28 13:35:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I agree that this is a really great idea with lots of potential. In
particular, I really like the idea of linking up with P2PU.

I have a busy couple of days ahead, and need to do a bit of 'mental
cooking'! In the meantime, I suggest we start brainstorming ideas. I have
booted up an etherpad. Please do add specific content suggestions, useful
resources, links, ideas - anything really!

http://science.okfnpad.org/researchdatahandbook

Jenny and I had discussed creating material for this Handbook at OKFest in
September - but if we can begin earlier, that would be even better!

Great to see so much enthusiasm here, I'm really excited about this concept
:)

All the best,
Laura

--