[open-science] Open Science Working Group Meeting - 2 Jun 2012, 17:30 UTC

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue May 22 09:07:32 UTC 2012

Hi All

Next working group meeting will be an opportunity to meet the Panton
Fellows (http://science.okfn.org/2012/04/03/introducing-our-panton-fellows/)
and
find out what they're up to, as well as voicing your opinions on projects
we should be getting involved in or initiating. Got an idea for an open
science project that you need help with? Bring it to the group and we'll do
our best to assist and put you in touch with relevant people around the OKF
network.

When: Tuesday 2 June at 17:30 UTC/GMT
Location: Etherpad http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-2Jun2012 and Skype (add
your Skype ID to the Etherpad and I'll bring you into the conference call)

Please add your name and Skype ID to the list of attendees on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-2Jun2012
Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda (even if
you can't make it yourself, just make sure you add enough details).

Hope to speak to some of you there!

Jenny