[open-science] Open Science working group in Switzerland

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:26:52 UTC 2012

Hi Yaroslav

This sounds fantastic, do let us know how it goes!

For anyone considering starting a local group, OKFN can help out by setting
up mailing lists and a blog on the network as well as listing groups on
science.okfn.org, so do get in touch if you'd like any of those things.
We'd very much like to encourage and support local groups however we can.

Egon Willighagen has founded two groups local groups now and I'm running
one in Oxford so if you want to bounce ideas around we'd love to hear them.

Best of luck for 2 June :)

Jenny