[open-science] Content Mining Workshop

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:00:50 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> So one of our first tasks in building AMI2 (intelligent reader of STM
> literature)

Where can I find a description of AMI2 (bigger than the parenthetical
expression above)?  Has it got a project page?  A Github repo? A search of
the OKFN site gives one hit implying that it's a "large software framework"
but otherwise offers no clues.

I may have said this before, but I find it dizzying trying to keep up with
the stream of projects & TLAs that OKFN creates, renames and abandons.
 It'd be great to have a page on the web site which lists all the projects,
their current names, their previous names, what they're about, etc.

Tom