[open-science] Gates Foundation Grant Opportunities - New Grand Challenges Explorations Topics

Matthew Todd matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au
Sat Sep 8 03:56:43 UTC 2012

Guys,
I'm at a tropical medicine conference (
http://www.viewdocsonline.com/document/jdiio3) in London right before
coming to Helsinki, and will try to get some information on what the call
is really about. The malaria component is very focussed, and the NTD one
too has nuances that make me wonder if they're looking for something quite
specific.
Cheers,
Mat

--
MATTHEW TODD | Senior Lecturer and Honours Coordinator
School of Chemistry | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 519, F11 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2180  | F +61 2 9351 3329  | M +61 415 274104
E matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au  | W
http://sydney.edu.au/science/chemistry/research/todd.html

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.