[open-science] at OK Festival

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:42:11 UTC 2012

Anyone fancy informally doing an Open Science Sauna?

I'm intrigued by the http://www.opensauna.org/ idea, but don't quite get
how it works.
Perhaps we could all just arrange to meet at a particular sauna and time
ourselves?

I believe most Finnish saunas are strictly separate sexes(???), so we might
need to make sure we have enough of each gender (hence I'm specifically
pinging Laura, Jenny and Sophie [hi!], my girlfriend Avril is very much up
for sauna-ing too).

Is anyone interested in that idea?

Best,  (and very much looking forward to Helsinki!)

Ross

PS for music fans, I've earmarked Thursday night for an indie gig at one of
Helsinki's most famous venues, Tavastia:
http://www.tavastiaklubi.fi/tapahtuma/23654 14EUR entry on the door :)