[open-science] Open & Citizen Science workgroup at OKF France launched :)

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:04:07 UTC 2013

Dear all,

It is a great pleasure for me to announce that the Open & Citizen Science
workgroup at OKF France launched this morning :) The announcement -- in
French, naturally -- is here:
http://fr.okfn.org/2013/04/16/lancement-du-groupe-de-travail-science-ouverte-et-citoyenne/

A few projects have volunteered to join forces (e.g., some here will
remember WAXScience, the gender and science student project from Paris).

An excellent start of the group is also the fact that it (and OKF France as
a whole) is a partner of the NASA Space Apps Challenges -- Paris event
(where I am leading the 'Citizen Science' challenges :) ).

Talk soon,
Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://de.linkedin.com/in/raynas