[open-science] more fox researches hen research - this time in hen's clothing

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 7 08:12:56 UTC 2013

I think that this discussion should terminate here. It is not in the
intended spirit of this list which IMO is to develop a constructive
approach to Open Science. I am disappointed that there has been a public
accusation of lying - I have met some of the OBR people and they are not
dissembling - they are undergraduates/postgraduates who are setting up
science-based businesses. I am sorry to see them leaving the list.

This list is deliberately unmoderated and relies on constructive discussion.

Peter
(OKFN Advisory Board)

>>> http://poeticeconomics.**blogspot.ca/2013/04/industry-**