[open-science] New models for academic publishing (blog post)

Susi Toma toma.susi at aalto.fi
Mon Feb 25 15:00:42 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I just published an extensive blog post on the recent policy developments, as well as new models for academic publishing, such as PeerJ and overlay journals.

Although most list readers are very likely familiar with the topics, you might find the graphic I prepared (with comments from Ross and Jani Kotakoski) to illustrate the various models of use. It's also freely available on Figshare (in pdf format).

http://mostlyphysics.wordpress.com/2013/02/25/new-models-for-academic-publishing/

Thanks for your time,
Toma

http://physics.aalto.fi/personnel/?id=322
http://mostlyphysics.wordpress.com/

"Love is the only emotion that enhances our intelligence."
-Humberto Maturana