[open-science] [Open-access] Open Science meetup in Vienna, February 25th

cheeseman info4cheesy at gmx.at
Thu Feb 7 20:47:45 UTC 2013

Jep, that's me :)

Already got some interesting feedback and questions for our
invitation. Is it strictly open source only?
Should everything (raw data, publication) be re-useable, and
re-distributable?

Is there any official position about this from the OKFN? I know panton
principles, but barely know something about open source. I' quite
shure the open definition also means reusability and
redistributalbility for the papers too.

And another question: Is OER and also an issue in open science, or is
this better placed somewhere else?

I mean, for me personally all this questions are no issue, I'm going
the free/open way, but for a group/organisation, it's a little bit
hard for me to make a point.

Stefan