[open-science] open access in Biological Taxonomy

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 21 14:36:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Donat Agosti <agosti at amnh.org> wrote:

> Here is a link to a paper from workshop to discuss the future of Botanical
> Monography, discussing open access, semantic enhancements and the future of
> publishing. It also describes a domain that is at the very moment very
> actively thinking about their future, how to publish (taxonomists have been
> the first who not only created a domain specific JATS DTD (Taxpub), but
> also created journal production workflows based on semantic enhanced and
> linked documents as well as tools to disseminate the content as widely as
> possibly and at the same time use the results to create mashups for each of
> the species described in the taxonomic work).****
>
> ** **
>

> http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/iapt/tax/2013/00000062/00000001/art00003

I get a splash page advertising the PDF, which when clicked gives:

Unable To Deliver Document

Sorry. We are currently unable to deliver your document

Please contact the Help Desk <help at ingentaconnect.com>, who will be able to
help you obtain your document (identifier
infobike://iapt/tax/2013/00000062/00000001/art00003)

Return to article<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/iapt/tax/2013/00000062/00000001/art00003>
Is this a bug or is it closed access?