[open-science] Privacy and open research data

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:06:00 UTC 2013

Hi All

While I'd strongly encourage the continuation of this thread (which is
fascinating), I'd just like to draw people's attention to a new working
group being formed at OKF on 'Open Data and MyData', to allow those from
all domains with an interest in digging deeper into some these issues to
discuss and act.

There's a subscription link in this blog post from Laura James
http://blog.okfn.org/2013/02/22/open-data-my-data/

Jenny