[open-science] Anyone in/near London free 18 July to do some F1000 testing?

Iain.Hrynaszkiewicz at f1000.com Iain.Hrynaszkiewicz at f1000.com
Fri Jun 21 16:51:54 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

At Faculty of 1000 we're looking for eight people - recently qualified life scientists or clinicians - in the London area to test some new features we're building for F1000Prime. We've developed a new algorithm to personalize the user experience of the website, which learns over time and sends users relevant papers automatically.

We also want to talk to scientists about a couple of new projects, tools for document authors and managing journal clubs. There will be two 2-hour sessions on 18th July with lunch provided. More information:

http://blog.f1000.com/2013/06/21/testing-new-features/

Let me know if you're interested.

Best,

Iain

Iain Hrynaszkiewicz
Outreach Director

FACULTY of 1000
http://f1000.com

Direct: +44 (0)20 7079 4888 | Mobile: +44 (0)7961 422 687 | Email: iain.hrynaszkiewicz at f1000.com | Skype: iainh_z
Faculty of 1000, Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland St, London W1T 4LB, UK

F1000Prime<http://f1000prime.com> | F1000Trials<http://f1000trials.com> | F1000Research<http://f1000research.com> | F1000Posters<http://f1000posters.com/>

Faculty of 1000 and F1000 are trading names of Faculty of 1000 Limited. This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. Faculty of 1000 Limited does not accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Faculty of 1000 Limited. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Faculty of 1000 Limited by means of e-mail communication. Faculty of 1000 Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 3739756 Registered Office Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4LB