[open-science] Data Watch

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 18:32:37 UTC 2013

I'm obviously very supportive of DataWatch.  I think that some of our
activity may be per-journal rather than per-paper (e.g. when Neuroscience
said they no longer required suppdata). DataWatch should then challenge the
policy rather than the instance. And there may be areas where we can give
POSITIVE acclaim where a journal adopts a data pub policy.

Assuming that DataWatch takes off then it gives much more likelihood of
getting responses from editors and publishers and collating policies.