[open-science] Data Watch

Jonathan Eisen jaeisen at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jun 7 22:14:54 UTC 2013

All

Am forwarding this to the group - had sent it to Jenny Molloy in our 1-1
discussions

"My original thought on this was to focus on data that was not even made
available yet should have been.  I had envisioned a site where anyone could
post a notice saying "I tried to get this data but couldn't" and even
offering a service to contact authors and editors anonymously so that
people could request access without fear of some sort of retribution.

I had not thought of the issue of data quality that you mentioned in the
group email.  But I can see how that might be connected."

Might be a little dated based on the current emails but figured I would
just forward this to the group ...

Jonathan Eisen

--
Jonathan A. Eisen, Ph.D
Professor, University of California, Davis