[open-science] [Open-access] JISC student awards - any open research/OER ideas?

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Wed Jun 12 17:29:01 UTC 2013

And I'll take the opportunity to remind everyone about the impending
deadline for submissions to the Veni Competition, which is open to
everyone.

With the deadline on *27 June *and a total prize fund* of 5.000 EUR*, the
Veni Competition is looking for prototypes and demos that use linked and/or
open data for educational purposes. Find out more on our website: http://
linkedup-challenge.org/, or feel free to ping me an email.

Best wishes,
Michelle

*

Michelle Brook