[open-science] Outlining the argument for open commercialization

Piotr Migdal pmigdal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:51:57 UTC 2013

I added some examples, e.g. the StackExchange network (this one form StackOverflow) - the system is proprietary (and the thing is for-profit), but all user-created data is CC BY SA and made easy accessible via API and public database dumps (see e.g. http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2009/06/attribution-required/ for a discussion on it).

BTW: Are your going to share your presentation?

Regards,
Piotr
http://migdal.wikidot.com