[open-science] OA authoring tool

daniel daniel at fiduswriter.com
Tue May 21 09:27:28 UTC 2013

Hey All,

I thought some you of might be interested in to hear about the open source
authoring tool we at Fidus Writer are working on. We are four people behind
Fidus Writer ( http://www.fiduswriter.com ) which is basically a Google
Docs for academics with citation management. We would like to enable
authors and editors to work with structured and complex content without
needing to know about technical details. If anything works as planed we
could have an open source 1.0 version this summer, which should be usable
for creating scientific papers and journals.

At the moment we try to gather as much feedback as possible and get in
contact with people that might be interested in this. So if you have any
questions or ideas don´t hesitate to drop us a line.

//Daniel

Screengrab Fidus Writer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88azI9kh3vM

Sent to you with love from Fiduswriter, Berlin.
*Questions?* Contact us at daniel at fiduswriter.com.
*

*