[open-science] Fwd: Dryad news: redesigned website, membership meeting

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at gmail.com
Wed May 1 11:08:59 UTC 2013

It's all CC0 unless that's not possible e.g. Crown Copyright and other
exceptions

Here's their blogpost about it:
http://blog.datadryad.org/2011/10/05/why-does-dryad-use-cc0/

Ross

On 1 May 2013 11:44, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:

> FYI.
>
> Do Dryad have require or encourage an open license for data depositors?

Ross Mounce
PhD Student & Open Knowledge Foundation Panton Fellow
Fossils, Phylogeny and Macroevolution Research Group
University of Bath, 4 South Building, Lab 1.07
http://about.me/rossmounce