[open-science] A Public List of Notable, Senior Open Scientists

Ted Strauss ted at trudat.co
Tue May 7 17:52:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I'm new on this list, sorry if we haven't met.
I would like to nominate Tracey Lauriault, of Carleton University in Ottawa.
Here are links to her web site and blog:
https://gcrc.carleton.ca/confluence/display/GCRCWEB/Lauriault
http://datalibre.ca/
She may not be "senior" but she has made great contributions to Open Science
and Open Data in Canada.
Should I add her to the spreadsheet?
Cheers
Ted Strauss