[open-science] OKCon 2013 Open Science Proposals (HackYourPhd)

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 10:04:04 UTC 2013

Dear Célya

That sounds great! After Vincent gave his talk on the HackYourPhD community
at Oxford Open Science recently, I'm very keen that we work more with your
community!
At a summer school in Barcelona last year, a few of us started work on a
simple 'Graduate Guide to Open Scholarship' and of course Sophie Kershaw
has some fantastic resources
from the Open Science Training Initiative http://opensciencetraining.com/

+1 for getting started on a grad/PhD handbook

Jenny