[open-science] Some activities update of OKFN Bangladesh

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Mon Nov 4 06:23:54 UTC 2013

Dear All,
Few updates of OKFn Bangladesh.

** OKFN BD involve with Society for the Popularization of Science,
Bangladesh (SPSB) recently. This organization work with science all over
the country. Last May 31 & June 1, 2013 SPSB arrange a two days long
national children science congress (http://www.cscongress.org/). Recently
SPSB got International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) membership. Now every
year SPSB able to send student this competition. From now OKFN Bangladesh
work with this science project as partner.

** In Bangladesh we now face so much political crises. Till now we pass
60-hr long strike in all over the country. So we not arrange any public
event this time. But we now work with social media. We try to increase our
social media activities. Like Facebook, twitter & try to collaborate some
our minded organization to promote Open Knowledge, Open Source etc.

Thank you all.

--
*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Blog Editor | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://blog.prothom-alo.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation
(OKFN)<http://www.okfn.org>
Administrator | Bangla Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Coordinator (PR) | Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh
(SPSB) <http://www.spsb.org>
Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>
Facebook: fb.com/nhasive | Twitter:
@nhasive<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>| Skype: nhasive |
www.nhasive.com