[open-science] Force11 Data Citation Synthesis Group: Draft Declaration of Data Citation Principles

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Mon Nov 25 21:49:27 UTC 2013

Hi All

Apologies to those who are already on force11 and data publication mailing
lists, but I thought I would flag the publication of these principles to
anyone on this list who isn't and encourage you to comment on them.

We frequently cite a lack of incentive and formal credit for publishing
datasets as a reason why data publication doesn't happen often enough, so
it seems this in an important discussion to be having as a community of
data producers, consumer and re-users.

Jenny