[open-science] citing a code and data on a GitHub repository

Piotr Migdal pmigdal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:15:13 UTC 2013

BibJSON is more of format. But I didn't know that, Emanuil, thanks for mentioning!

Also I got (from Rainere Silva) a link to a nice discussion on the topic:
http://lists.software-carpentry.org/pipermail/discuss_lists.software-carpentry.org/2013-October/001048.html

Sheila, thanks for pointing to another discussion.

Regards,
Piotr
BTW: http://offtopicarium.wikidot.com/
- an unconference for young scientists, programers and activists from various fields; all topics allowed