[open-science] Code as a research object: new project with GitHub + figshare

Kaitlin Thaney kaitlin at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Dec 11 19:41:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We just pulled back the curtain on our latest collaboration over at the Science Lab around code in research. We're thrilled to be working with the folks at GitHub and figshare (code and data repositories) on this, and wanted to share with this group.

You can read more about it on our blog:

http://mozillascience.org/code-as-a-research-object-a-new-project/

Also, we'll have Arfon (GitHub) and Mark (figshare) on our Mozilla Science Lab community call tomorrow fielding questions. Even more of a reason to come join. (Fun starts at 11 ET):

http://mozillascience.org/join-our-next-community-call-december-12-11-et/

- K
--
Kaitlin Thaney