[open-science] Opening Science to Meet Future Challenges - videos and presentations

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:43:13 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I am pleased to share with you the presentation slides and video materials of “Opening Science to Meet Future Challenges” which are available under Creative Commons license for the benefit of the wider community.

I thank the organisers for the excellent initiative and we look forward to build up more ideas at “Building up Open Access, Open Education and Open Data for Open Science" http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/osgis/home.aspx   on 2 September 2014  in parallel to OSGIS 2014 for bringing together colleagues from Open Access , Open Data and Open Education for building synergies and collaboration opportunities. More details to be announced soon and I will be pleased to hear your ideas on keynote speakers, Program Committee members etc for the “Building up Open Access, Open Education and Open Data for Open Science" event at the University of Nottingham.

We look forward to your active participation.

Best wishes,

Suchith