[open-science] [Open-access] Elsevier: some facts, by Tim Gowers

Michelle Brook michelle.brook at okfn.org
Wed Apr 30 08:51:09 UTC 2014

I've currently going FOIs in to Russell Group Unis (a small subset of UK
universities for the non-UK based on the list) about Wiley, OUP and
Springer. Any help going beyond these three, and beyond the Russell Group
would be appreciated.

I've not previously though about asking NHS Trusts or patent office for
subscriptions. Good call - although I don't currently have the time to do
this.

I fully support capturing information on individual countries, and would be
very keen for those in other countries to start capturing this data -
sharing it either in a Google spreadsheet, or on the wiki:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_@ccess

Michelle

*Michelle Brook*

*Science and Open Access*