[open-science] How do we know open science is more efficient than what we do now?

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:28:42 UTC 2014

There is a workshop going on right now in which we are trying to draft
a proposal for actually putting open science to a test:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LMnLAgyRXAPMTppzoqOH-cqBhGrrjtVZhTtZ4eX9awU/edit#

Later on, drafting will continue via
https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:OpenScientist/Open_grant_writing/Testing_the_efficiency_of_open_science
.