[open-science] OKFest Open Science round up

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:37:09 UTC 2014

Hi Peter

Thanks, that's brilliant, I will update the page.
I realised I also skipped the Public Lab session - sorry Shannon this was a
major oversight!

If anyone would be willing to feedback on ' DIY Making for Social and
Environmental Justice' or knows of a write up that already exists please
get in touch.

Thanks!

Jenny