[open-science] SciDataCon 2014: Data Sharing and Integration for Global Sustainability

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:43:21 UTC 2014

Hello All,

As I am near to Delhi, I would like to attend this Conference. Being a
scientist from Agricultural Sciences, I would like to talk on behalf of
Open Data in Agricultural Sciences.

I hope many who are in this list from India would also be interested to
attend the conference.

Any joint proposals?? count me in...

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

*Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)*
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology), Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://cishlko.org/>
Mentor, Young Professionals' Platform for Agricultural Research for
Development <http://ypard.net/>
Convenor, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post, Lucknow 226101, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax:
+91-522-2841025; Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/