[open-science] okfest wiki page + signal for fringe event

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:27:54 UTC 2014

Hi!

This is getting interesting. So first OKFest, then open science fringe
day on July 18, and then a jump to London for Wikimania Open
Scholarship fringe event July 19-20:

https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fringe/Open_Scholarship_Hack

Anybody interested in buying a plane ticket Berlin-London July 18
evening to sit together and discuss more about open science on the
way? :-)

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m