[open-science] Help needed for community session on open science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Wed May 28 08:17:43 UTC 2014

PS To clarify - we have a fairly low barrier to membership so if you're
receiving this email you're in the working group!

I have two volunteers already so if you'd have a little time to help them
out and put together an informal session that will inform and interest the
wider OKF community about an aspect of open science then do get in touch!

Jenny