[open-science] Calling Berlin-based open science folk - fringe event venue?

Stephanie Dawson Stephanie.Dawson at scienceopen.com
Wed May 28 09:14:09 UTC 2014

Hi! As a newcomer, I would love to get a chance to meet some of the Open Science working group. ScienceOpen is located in Berlin (Schliemannstr.10)  just around the corner from the Kulturbrauerei where the OKFestival is taking place. Depending on how many people, we have a small conference room that we could use. I could see about a seminar room at the MobileSuite location in Pappelallee as we also have a virtual office there, bigger but costs some money.
Best, Stephanie

Stephanie Dawson, PhD
ScienceOpen GmbH
Pappelallee 78/79
10437 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49-30-6098490-277
Skype: dawson_scienceopen
Twitter: @SDawsonBerlin
Mobile: +49-176-72614581
Fax: +49-30-69088500
Stephanie.Dawson at ScienceOpen.com<mailto:Stephanie.Dawson at ScienceOpen.com>

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors:
Dr. Stephanie Dawson, Prof. Dr. Alexander Grossmann, Tibor Tscheke
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg