[open-science] Open Education Community Session on Dec 11 (plus Christmas party)

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Nov 21 10:52:45 UTC 2014

Hi All

For those of you interested in open science AND education, check out this
session and support the open education working group.

Also, ideas are being gathered for a virtual Open Knowledge Christmas party
if anyone has suggestions. Those of you at MozFest may have attended a
session on how to party online with Nathan Matias, so you'll be experts -
if not you can check out his article:

https://civic.mit.edu/blog/natematias/how-would-you-party-online

Jenny