[open-science] Some ideas what is missing in open science from OpenCon 2014

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:05:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Shauna, great suggestion - is anyone on the list from COS and could
comment if these activities might fit with their work?

In terms of the census, Mitar's presentation focused on national government
policies, and I assume Rayna was also commenting on this level. The Open
Data Index is national and there is an Open Data Census which is city
level, so I guess the equivalent for science would be institutions. This
would also be very interesting, but lots more work!

Do link us to your work on the journal questions though if possibke, as I'm
sure that will be of interest either way.

Jenny