[open-science] Community representative on recruitment committee for Open Knowledge Executive Director

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Oct 16 10:31:52 UTC 2014

 Dear open science working group members

Open Knowledge will be looking for a new executive director over the next
months and would like to have a community representative join the
recruitment committee, which, while supported by a recruitment company, is
responsible for recommending a new ED.

Nominations for whom the community representative should be can be sent to
Naomi Lillie on
naomi.lillie at okfn.org, or you can use this etherpad [https://pad.okfn
.org/p/International_Council_special]

Based on your recommendations, the Board will appoint a representative to
work alongside them in developing the process and making a recommendation
for the ED position, which will be voted in (or not) by the Board.  This
process is still being designed and will seek input from OK employees and
community members at different stages.

Due to a mistake on my part, this message should have been sent out to you
earlier and nominations are due in today, my sincere apologies for this. If
you would like to nominate yourself or another member of the community,
have a read through the pad and add your/their name or email Naomi.

Thanks very much and happy nominating!

Jenny