[open-science] Community Meetup/Drinks At Mozfest

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Oct 24 14:41:12 UTC 2014

Hi All

It seems like lots of working group members are around for MozFest this
weekend, do come for a drink after this evening's fair if this includes
you! See forwarded message below for directions.

Expect the #openscience Twitter stream to go quite frantic for the next
couple of days as there is a really interesting schedule ahead:
http://mozillascience.org/mozfest-2014/

If anyone would like to contribute their thoughts on MozFest or any of the
sessions to the open science working group blog, you would be most welcome
and if you prefer to post on your own blogs, do tweet the link to
@okfnscience or forward to the list and we will collate some stories from
the weekend. I'm sure the Mozilla Science Lab will also be doing similar so
even if you haven't been able to make it to the event, I hope the
comprehensive coverage will keep you entertained and engaged over the
coming days.

Jenny