[open-science] Reminder about 5 Nov 14:30-15:30 UTC: Open Knowledge Community session by Open Science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Thu Oct 30 15:04:01 UTC 2014

Hi All

Kshitiz, Fiona Neilsen, Claire Reis and I are currently signed up to
contribute to the first Open Knowledge community session to be hosted by
the open science working group. This is now listed on the Open Knowledge
wiki [1].

We can squeeze in one more person to share an example of how they engage
digital communities in their open science projects, so add yourself to the
presenters list on the pad [1] if you're keen.

Everybody is welcome to participate, we'll be on google hangouts hopefully
with a bunch of people from other open working groups who can share their
experiences. Do pass the message on to any colleagues who might like to
join!

Jenny

[1] http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Sessions_Schedule
[2] https://pad.okfn.org/p/openscience-community