[open-science] Open Knowledge community session on open science

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Tue Oct 14 23:41:00 UTC 2014

Hi All

Kshitiz, Fiona and I are currently signed up to contribute to a session.
Does 5 Nov work for both of you? 14:30 – 15:30 UTC seems a popular timeslot
but we can shift this to suit us. Just add your preferences to the planning
pad! [1]

Would anyone else be willing to share an example of how they engage digital
communities of practice in their open science projects?

If you've got a really neat way of disseminating knowledge to collaborators
or you've managed to create a great online community to engage with open
science then please add you name to the pad - we (and the rest of the Open
Knowledge community) would love to learn from your experience! Equally,
reflecting on things you tried that didn't work out would be just as
valuable.

Jenny

[1] https://pad.okfn.org/p/openscience-community