[open-science] [okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge meta-community livechat in IRC now

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Oct 17 19:30:27 UTC 2014

Hi All

I'll be on the #okfn IRC channel from 17:00-19:00 UTC tomorrow (Saturday 18
October) if anyone wants to join to continue discussing meta-community
tools. Apologies if this falls outside of a reasonable hour of the day in
your timezone, but please contribute to the pad if you'd like to and feel
free to suggest another time we can discuss this!

Good progress was made yesterday with some short-listed tools to explore
for community-curated content aggregation and a community directory.

Pad https://pad.riseup.net/p/ok-meta-community
IRC: irc.freenode.org: #okfn (can join directly via webchat
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=okfn )

Jenny