[open-science] Possibly interesting for this list: see item 3 in particular

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:49:11 UTC 2014

Yeah, to kinda echo PMR, I don't really get Elsevier. They continue to do dick-y things and, as a result, continue to be everyone's favorite whipping boy, but they also continue to participate in the open community. I mean, not that anyone should be excluded, but what is their deal? For example, in the TDM area, they have concurrently created hurdles and tried to solve them ham-handedly. If someone has insights into Elsevier's motives and strategy, please explain.

--
Puneet Kishor