[open-science] [Open-access] Open Science Anthology published

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:17:36 UTC 2014

Yes, perhaps. All depends on whose religion you want to believe in. FSF does recommend CC0 for PD dedication (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#CC0) and CC mentions the same in their FAQ as well (http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CC0_FAQ#May_I_apply_CC0_to_computer_software.3F_If_so.2C_is_there_a_recommended_implementation.3F)

CC is interested in possibly working on removing the one hitch that caused OSI to not recommend CC0 (http://opensource.org/faq#cc-zero), but that concern may not apply to many software developers.

> which would make its application
> in software problematic for many.

What problems other than those mentioned in the links above?

--
Puneet Kishor