[open-science] H2020 Open Access Guideline:

Andy Turner A.G.D.Turner at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 23:50:02 UTC 2014

These may help:

Guidelines on Data Management in Horizon 2020
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa-data-mgt_en.pdf

Guidelines on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Research Data in Horizon 2020
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa-pilot-guide_en.pdf