[open-science] Conference call for open science group leaders

Keren Limor keren.limor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:55:54 UTC 2014

Hello,

We are happy to invite open science group leaders to a monthly conference
call at the last Thursday of every month from 20:00 to 21:00 GMT

The purpose of the calls is to strengthen our community by collaborating,
updating and being updated on events/activities/ideas etc..

Hence, the calls will be structured as follows:

*15 min - Update on achievements - the current/last month events,
activities, and ideas
*30 min - Discussion on a chosen topic
*15 min - Update on plans - next month/upcoming events, activities, and
ideas

To be sure you are on our list - please email your skype user to:
keren.limor at gmail.com

Details:

Thursday 27/2 - Coordinator:Stefan  Topic: How to run a successful event?

Thursday 27/3 - Coordinator:Keren   Topic: Social media to boost our
community.

Thursday 24/4 - Coordinator:Stefan  Topic: To be discusssed

Thursday 29/5 - Coordinator:Keren  Topic: To be discusssed

Thursday 26/6 - Coordinator:Stefan Topic: To be discusssed

Thursday 31/7 - Coordinator:Keren  Topic: To be discusssed

Looking forward to meet you at our next conference call!
The open science group coordinators (western time zones)
Stefan Kasberger
Suchith Anand
Keren Limor Waisberg

PS - please note that Sridhar Gutam is coordinating open science group
calls for eastern time zones - you are, of course, invited to participate
in either or both calls.